Locally owned dealers who pledge to never upsell to more expensive tires.
We make tire buying straightforward and hassle-free.
We have the best tire for your vehicle, at a great price.
How long do tires last?
We expect at least 50,000 miles from new tires, but that depends on so many factors.
1. Treadwear rating
2. Performance or an all-season tires (Performance tires wear out faster than all-season tires.)
3. Inflation (underinflated tires have a short lifespan.)
4. Alignment (wheels out of alignment ruins tires.
5. Rotation (If you never or seldom have your tires rotated, that can accelerate wear.)
6. Higher speed rated tires don't last very long.
7. Driving habits have a huge influence on how long your tires will last.
You don't have to spend a fortune on tires.
The best advise we can give you is to find a dealer that knows and recommends the best tire for your
That's why 124tire.com dealers are the best.
> Recommend the best tire for you vehicle.
> Never upsell, unless you, the customer prefer a certain brand or feature.
> Give you a 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
> Offer nationwide roadhazard protection.
> Provide a manufacturer warranty.
Here are some additional guidelines: You don't have to spend lavishly on tires, but don't automatically buy
the cheapest ones either. Tires are the only part of your vehicle that are supposed to touch the ground, so
make sure they're up to the task. Choose tires that have high treadwear and traction ratings, and bear in
mind that performance tires with higher speed ratings may not last long. A balanced combination of wet
traction, ride comfort, low noise levels and a high treadwear rating will probably be your best bet.
Your Local Dealer is: Spitz Auto Parts, Irwin Pa. 1-800-637-AUTO (724) 863-8108